Sunday, November 16, 2008

RSVP for Thanksgiving









Just a quick photo walk down memory lane. (the turkey bowls and fun from the last 3 Thanksgivings) And it's quickly approaching, only 9 days until Thanksgiving...I'd like a head count. If you are coming please comment. I'm assuming Mel, Byron, and Lacy and families aren't going to be able to come (we'll miss you, and if your plans change please come!). So, I'm assuming we'll see Jan and Kirk, Lillie and family, and Ian and family. Anyone who wants to stay with us is welcome, just let me know when you'll be arriving! I'm planning to provide the turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and rolls, and probably a dessert. So, if you'd like to make something (like a yummy salad, cranberries, dessert, stuffing, or anything else...) I'd like to know what you'd like to bring, thanks! Jeanette

4 comments:

Nana from San Diego said...

How perfect, Jeanette! I love the pictures! I plan to call and talk about what we will bring. It turns out that Lillie and Ross are hosting Thanksgiving for the Biesingers this year and I will get Ian and Sita to confirm what they are planning to do. We are really looking forward to coming out.

Lillie said...

We'll miss you guys! (I will especially miss your baking Jeanette), somehow a Thanksgiving feast that's put on by... ahem... me, is not sounding quite so delicious. Seeing as I've never made: turkey, mashed pot., pies, or homemade rolls that turned out right. Wish me luck.

Anonymous said...

Frisch Draper Family, way cute pictures and darling!!!Families. Jan and Kirk my kids still ask me if we can go back to your house. I can tell you are such fun parents and grandparents. We are just hanging out in Tooele (it is pronounced Twilla) Utah. I know it sounds worse than it is, but we love it hear. I am going to try to get a blog going for my mom, but ours is linked to this comment. Have a great day guys!!! Lisa Wood Rockwell

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I misspelled here.